Thursday 12 April 2007

Decorating

You were my world. I adored you. You repayed my love be waking me up in the night and shouting at me. Now finally I am decorating the home we shared together. We moved so many times, trying to find the right place, following my career, escaping your affair. All those moves I hoped this would be home, this would be the place we made safe and beautiful together, but that never happened and now I am alone in our house, my home, making it beautiful for strangers and I think my heart will break with longing for what I know I can never have. Why di you have to be so mean, why didnt you change, why didnt you protect me, why didnt you care enough to get the help you needed to be the man you wanted to be.

Now you have a new love and I think of you all the time. How could you move on so quickly, form a new home with this other. My heart will never heal.

No comments: