Thursday 19 April 2007

Tears

I'm crying all the time. The pain is unceasing. I hurt because of what he did during our time together. I hurt because he didnt try hard enough to fix it. Even when I told him to go I had a secret hope that he would finally get his act together and go get help and fix it. Now he has moved on with a new woman and it hurts and it feels like the pain will never cease.

When we were together we were told that I should tell him all the things that he had done that had hurt me and I was too scared to tell him, scared he would loose his temper if I told him. Now it hurts that I wont get the chance to tell him. I so wanted it to work, I so wanted us to be happy together I so wanted him to be happy for us to have a happy family and its so hard to give up that dream.

Will I ever be over this? Will ever be free of the scars he left me with? Will I ever stop crying?

No comments: