Saturday 24 March 2007

Angry Update I

I cried myself to sleep last night, you bastard. While you are off at denial camp, I'm dealing with all the shit you piled on me for years. While you are out saving the planet and being a hero to the dumpster divers and peace protesting youth, I'm in our middle-class semi, stripping wall paper and choosing paint. So that our house sells. While you paint rainbow fences, I'm struggling to keep my job to provide for our kids and see them through university. While you are spending time with your new girlfriend I'm dealing with our 18 year-old's pain that you still dont even fucken see her for who she is. She doesnt like camping, she doesnt want to see you in a grotty caravan, you are supposed to know that by now you idiot. She is not just your daughter she is a wonderful, beautiful person in her own right, a person who doesnt like dumpster diving, and her dad living on the dole when he could get a job. You idiot.

1 comment:

Miss Vicki said...

God made tears for us to shed them, it heals our pain and cleanses our soul.

{note to ourselves} it's still better than being with those asshats...huh